Saturday, December 26, 2020

Peace education: A vaccine for the virus called war

Together let us say,

 

"We are the WINNERS."

 

Of course, our continuous efforts will help us to win over this pandemic, but what about the other, more silent, pandemic that is even more dangerous than COVID-19?

 

Mankind has been suffering from this pandemic since long ago, and it has taken the lives of millions of people around the world. It has destroyed the property of trillions and has become the greatest obstacle in the process of development. Yes, I am talking about War. We must unite against this pandemic.

 

HWPL, an international organization, has already stepped forward towards the establishment of peace.

 

Despite many ups and downs and various hurdles, I think it is the time to follow the guidelines prescribed by HWPL for peace and to support HWPL in achieving its goal.

 

HWPL provides peace education worldwide and I find myself lucky enough to experience the wonderful lessons of this peace education.

I realize now how musical instruments work in harmony to provide us with beautiful tunes and how different vegetables work together to provide us with a healthy meal.

 

I thought, if non-living things can work in harmony, then why can't we as human beings? When I learned that the dung of just one elephant can produce 240,000 sheets of paper, which can save up to 240 trees, it greatly surprised me. This was the true turning point for me. So, I want all of us to experience peace education for a positive change in the world.

 

Peace education receives a complete thumbs up from me as it has taught me to be more calm, more positive, and more helpful. I was able to create a better version of my thoughts and change my way of thinking in a positive manner.

 

Let us choose PEACE all together.


Sourcing :

https://bit.ly/37MTtTF

 

#COVID19, #coronavirus #peace #HWPL #PEACE_EDUCATION


1 comment:

  1. “The DPCW is a perfect and balanced document that can be the basis of solidarity for peacekeeping in all countries of the world. I think all the leaders of the countries should support the DPCW” H.E. Viktor Yushchenko, Former President of Ukraine✌

    ReplyDelete

DPCW_1038: HWPL’s 8th Annual Commemoration of the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War

https://www.hwpl.kr/language/en/ Building the Minds of Peace: Promoting Institutional Peace via Intercultural Dialogue and Understanding ▲ ...