Friday, July 23, 2021

INTERNATIONAL DAY : 28 July is World Hepatitis Day

World Hepatitis Day, 28 July, is an opportunity to step up national and international efforts on hepatitis, encourage actions and engagement by individuals, partners and the public and highlight the need for a greater global response as outlined in the WHO's Global hepatitis report of 2017.

💊

The date of 28 July was chosen because it is the birthday of Nobel-prize winning scientist Dr Baruch Blumberg, who discovered hepatitis B virus (HBV) and developed a diagnostic test and vaccine for the virus.

 

Low coverage of testing and treatment is the most important gap to be addressed in order to achieve the global elimination goals by 2030.


 

#UN #INTERNATIONAL_DAY #VIRUS #HBV #HWPL #PEACE #HEPATITIS

 

🌼

World Hepatitis Day is observed each year on 28 July to raise awareness of viral hepatitis, an inflammation of the liver that causes severe liver disease and hepatocellular cancer.

 

WWW.UN.ORG

#UN #HEPATITIS #WORLD #INTERNATIONAL_DAY #HWPL

#WHO

💎

This year’s theme is “Hepatitis can’t wait”, conveying the urgency of efforts needed to eliminate hepatitis as a public health threat by 2030. With a person dying every 30 seconds from a hepatitis related illness – even in the current COVID-19 crisis – we can’t wait to act on viral hepatitis.

🌏

High level Global talk show

Hepatitis can’t wait

Wednesday, 28th July 2021, 14:00-15:30 CET

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this illness can be cured one day. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete


  3. I am very happy today because i never thought i would be able to leave up

    till this day.i am Benson Caroline from Texas. i was infected with HERPES

    VIRUS. this disease has been with me for the past 3 years now i have gone

    to several hospitals to seek for cures but all they give to me are some

    drugs which has taking almost all my savings i had,i was making some

    research on GOOGLE on Saturday morning then there was an health group site

    which i was asked to join by a friend immediately after i joined it, i saw

    some post of people giving tanks to this doctor that he has cured them of

    their HIV disease HERPES VIRUS. and i was so surprised about this i

    collected the doctors contact and i thought of it for about 5 good days

    then i concluded in giving him a try because there was no harm in

    trying.when i contacted Dr LUCKY he told me he was going to prepare an

    herbal medicine for me which i was going to take for 2 weeks and after that

    i should go for a test at any of the hospital,after i did every thing which

    he asked me to do i received the medicine the next two days from a courier

    company which i started taking immediately after about a week plus i felt

    some strange moves in me,i felt like i was getting better when i completed

    the medicine i went for a test at the Central Hospital close to me were i

    was tested (-)negative i thought i was dreaming i went for another test at

    the St anne's hospital it was still the same then i believed i was really

    free from this disease today i have got-in a new job and i am also married

    to a beautiful wife all tanks to Dr LUCKY here is his contact details for

    any one who is passing true any kind of sickness or disease he will be

    willing to help you too.Email him now Via... herbalcure09@gmail.com you can

    also call or whatsapp him on +1-217-310-6945

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really unbelievable, I just got tested negative to HEPATITIS B after a long time of suffering. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain and then I went to the hospital for treatment and I was told its hepatitis b that it has no cure, although I was given some drugs to slowdown the viral load but it later got worse hence my body was getting weaker. My friend helped me locate Dr. Iyabiye while looking for possible solution online. I contacted him and the pains gone after taken his medicine, I went back to the hospital for a test and I was tested negative. This is real wonderful, here is the Dr. contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete

DPCW_1038: HWPL’s 8th Annual Commemoration of the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War

https://www.hwpl.kr/language/en/ Building the Minds of Peace: Promoting Institutional Peace via Intercultural Dialogue and Understanding ▲ ...