Saturday, August 8, 2020

Somewhere over the rainbow- The Wizard of Oz Movie CLIP (1939)

Hopefully, the rainy season could be over soon,
then seen the rainbow and the clear sky as usual.
 
Covid-19 could be also gone away from the world soonest!!

 https://youtu.be/PSZxmZmBfnU

 

- The Wizard of Oz Movie CLIP (1939)

Lyrics

===================
 
Ooh
Ooh
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby, I
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
Clouds high over the rainbow, makes all your dreams come true, ooh
 
 
 
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me, oh
Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Oh why, oh why can't I? I

I see trees of green and red roses too
I'll watch then bloom just for me and you
And I think to myself
Oh, what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue, clouds of white
The brightness of day, the dark, say goodnight
And I think to myself
Oh, what a wonderful world
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shakin' hands saying, "How's it? How you?"
They're really saying, "I love you"
I hear babies cry and I'd watch them grow
They'll learn much more than we'll know
And I think to myself
Oh, what a wonderful world
I think to myself, yes
"
What a wonderful world
 
"

I think to myself, yeah
What a wonderful world
Ah-ooh
Oh, what a wonderful world it is
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, na, na, mama
Yeah, yeah, aloha
 
 
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Harold Arlen / E. Harburg
 
=================================
 
 About the movie !
 
Being swept away by a whirlwind and thrown into the land of Oz, Dorothy learns that the only way back home is to meet the great wizard of Oz, and begins her long journey in search of him. Dorothy and her dog Toto follow the yellow road to the Emerald City where the Wizard of Oz lives. Three friends along the way, a scarecrow seeking intelligence, a tin woodcutter wanting a heart, and a coward lion who wants courage take a cheerful step with Dorothy to ask the wizard of Oz to make their wishes come true. However, the dark shadow of a western witch chases to disturb Dorothy and her party...
 
 
 
Provider
 
Warner Bros. Entertainment,
Rating
 
All viewing prices,
 
 
Opening/Airing Date
 
1939,
Running time
 
1:41:43,
audio
 
English,
Actors/Actresses
 
Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley, Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charley Grapewin, Pat Walshe,
director
 
Victor Fleming,
making
 
Mervyn LeRoy,
Screenplay
 
Noel Langley, Florence Ryerson, Edgar Allan Woolf, L. Frank Baum,
genre
 
Action/Adventure, Classic,
 
The Wizard of Oz movie clips: http://j.mp/1L5gtKP
 
Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6pr
 
#COVID_19 #STAY_AT_HOME #MOVIE #DPCW_1038 #PEACE_WORLD #PEACE_MAKER
 
 

1 comment:

DPCW_1038: HWPL’s 8th Annual Commemoration of the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War

https://www.hwpl.kr/language/en/ Building the Minds of Peace: Promoting Institutional Peace via Intercultural Dialogue and Understanding ▲ ...